This Domain for Sale! Please Contact Us
Finding the best Expedition Tent is not so hard if you have an ultimate guideline. After hours of extensive research and comparing all available models on the market, we find out the best Expedition Tent for 2022.
We described the key features, descriptions, and buyer’s guide of Expedition Tent that will help you easy to buy the perfect product for you.
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
Our Top 10 Best Expedition Tent Reviews
- 2-PERSON: This backpacking tent is spacious enough to accommodate up to two people, perfect for couples. Conveniently built with two doors and two vestibules that provide great amount of storage space for your camping gear.
- WEATHER PROTECTED: Seam Taped Construction makes an impenetrable barrier against Rain and prevents leakage. Bathtub Floor Design elevates the bottom of the tent to protect you from wet grounds.
- EASY TO SET UP & FREESTANDING: Single Aluminum pole structure makes the tent easy to set up and pack into one’s backpack. Freestanding allows the tent to be moved and relocated without having to disassemble.
- 3 SEASON: This tent is suitable for 3 Seasons and preferred use for Hiking, Expeditions, Fishing, Kayaking, Car Camping, Backpacking, or Bikepacking.
- WARRANTY & ACCESSORIES: Backed with a limited lifetime manufacturing warranty and from a U.S. company that cares. The tent also includes Aluminum Stakes, Reflective Guy Line Rope, and a Waterproof Footprint for added protection or ultralight set up.
- UMBRELLA-TYPE DESIGN: The dome-shaped frame allows any outdoor enthusiast to quickly pop up the tent on any terrain, for warm shelter in cold climates. Its medium size can comfortably fit 5 people. Perfect for families with kids or military camping.
- RUSSIAN ALL-SEASON TENT: The warm wood stove is designed for the fall and winter seasons while the heavy-duty double-layer design allows you to simply remove the inner awning in summer, to feel cool while camping in hot weather.
- COMFORTABLE TEMPERATURE: UP-2 is a premium, all-season tent. It provides comfortable shelter from the summer sun and cold winter air. The wood stove maintains a pleasant interior temperature even if it is extremely cold outside. We recorded 82°+ F inside when it was 22°- F outside.
- FIRE SAFE: This winter tent has removable heat-resistant fabric that can withstand up to 1200 degrees. The chimney stainless steel ring does not allow the hot pipe of the wood stove to touch the structure of the arctic tent, preventing fire accidents.
- Tent Model- "UP-2". Weight- 55.1 lbs. Diameter- 11’.2" Ft. Height- 6’.2” Ft. Window- 2 pieces. Entrance- 2 piece. Diameter of smoke pipe hole- 3.54” In. Package dimensions: 1 bag- 55.12” х 11.81” х 11.81”. Tents are shipped from and sold by Russian-Bear, US based official distribution company. Shipping in US and Canada is free!
- FRAME DESIGNED FOR QUICK SETUP: The frame allows any outdoor enthusiast to quickly pop up the tent on any terrain, for warm shelter in cold climates. Its large size can comfortably fit 3-6 people. Perfect for families with kids or military camping. One of the walls can be opened up into a roof in front of the tent with mosquito nets. This area could be used as a dining room or a terrace.
- RUSSIAN ALL-SEASON TENT: The warm wood stove is designed for the fall and winter seasons. A person of medium height can stand upright anywhere inside the tent. We recommend using bunk beds for this tent. IMPORTANT - The wood stove are additional option and sold separately.
- COMFORTABLE HOUSE: Installation of this tent is an easy process like our UP-series tents. While you need to spend a bit more time installing the tent, you’ll get a "comfortable house".
- SAFE: The tent frame is made from aviation aluminum alloy B95T1. The frame’s all-metal bars can withstand strong winds and frost. All doors and windows have mosquito nets and reinforced zippers. We started using reinforced zippers especially for winter.
- Tent Model- "Cuboid 4.40". Weight- 74,96 lbs. Length- 174". Width - 87". Height- 75''. Window- 4. Entrance- 2. Diameter of smoke pipe hole- 3.54”. Package dimensions: 1 bag - 72.83” х 15.75” х 15.75”.
- ☆Tunnel tent: A one-room, one-hall tunnel tent has a detachable inner tent, which can be used as a bedroom after installing the inner tent, and the other area is the living room, which is stylish and spacious, and can be freely moved. An all-in-one tunnel tent, bright and spacious.
- ☆Multifunctional Design: This tent has 2 doors on the outer tunnel layer, one on the front and the other on the left side, the door curtains can be fully rolled up for easy entry and exit. There are three vents in the tent, one on each side of the front door and the other on the back door to ensure smooth air circulation.
- ☆ Multi-scene use: Suitable for a variety of people and multiple scenes. When a person is exploring outdoors, he can sleep in the bedroom, and the living room can put bicycles and adventure equipment. When 2 people are camping, they can chat and do activities in the living room, or sleep in the bedroom. When traveling together as a family, it can accommodate 3-4 people
- ☆Easy installation：The product is equipped with fiberglass poles. When installing, insert the fiber poles into the tube sleeve of the tent and then fix them together with the tent corners and the tent pile to complete the installation, which is easy and fast.
- ☆ Spacious & Wear-Resistant: The outer tent is 190T polyester fabric PU2000, the inner tent is 190T breathable fabric, and the bottom fabric is 150D Oxford fabric, which has good air permeability, high wear resistance, waterproof and UV resistance,the weight is 3.9kg,easy to carry, spacious and comfortable.Notice:Our tent has a certain waterproof performance, which can prevent slight splashing of water, but it cannot be used in rainy days.
- Expedition-grade, 3-person, four-season tent with large gear vestibule, designed for mountaineers and harsh alpine conditions
- Tent has 2 doors, 46 sq. feet of floor area with an interior peak height of 44 inches, plus 22 sq. feet of vestibule area
- Sturdy central-support frame combines with ultra-durable Easton Syclone Poles to withstand severe weather and heavy snow loads
- Dome style vestibule design with snow flaps maximizes headroom and provides an additional 22 sq. feet for gear; rainfly vents reduce condensation; quick and easy setup
- Floor Dimensions: 88 x 75 in; Packed Size: 20 x 8 in; Minimum Weight: 8 lb 2 oz / Packaged Weight: 8 lb 9 oz; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
- True 4 Season Expedition tent for 2 adults
- Floor size 84 X 61" plus vestibules on both ends for an additional 21" on storage on each end.
- 7.9mm Aluminum poles, shock-corded, and easy, fast, speed-clip set up in almost any weather condition.
- Two sets of double doors + cross ventilation with closures on all vents
- Includes stakes, rain cover, carry bag - 16 X 6.5". Carry weight is 6.6 pounds.
- KEY FEATURES
Easy setup in less than 30-seconds
100% waterproof material
Sleeps 4 - 5
- ROOMY 2-PERSON TENT: This backpacking tent is spacious enough with two D-Shaped doors and two vestibules to accommodate up to two people. Weight: 5.2lb(2.35kg). Interior floor dimensions: 86.6x48.4in(220x123cm), interior height: 43.5in(110.5cm). Canopy interior area: 31-square-foot.
- WEATHER RESISTANT- seam taped Construction makes an impenetrable barrier against Rain and prevents leakage. Welded floor Design elevates the bottom of the backpacking tent to protect you from wet grounds; full-coverage rainfly for added protection against rain.
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, & BREATHABLE- ultra light weight no-see mesh walls, accommodates a free standing ultralight set-up, comes with 7001 Series aluminum alloy stakes, reflective guyline for wind-resistance.
- EASY TO SET UP & FREESTANDING: 2 poles with Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight, easier set up and better breath-ability. Freestanding allows the lightweight tent to be moved and relocated without having to disassemble.
- NO RISK PURCHASE- NO NEED TO RETURN! SEND FREE REPLACEMENT! Making you a happy customer is our main goal. Just try it, and if you don't absolutely Love it, send us a message and we will Refund or Replace your Purchase, NO QUESTIONS ASKED !
- Unique Floorless Design: Cut Down On Set Up Time; The Truck Tent'S Floorless Design Allows For Set Up Without Removing Gear From The Bed.
- Country Of Origin : United States
- Quality Weatherproof Construction: Water Resistant Fabric With Tape Sealed Seams (Pu 2000Mm) Keeps You Dry, While The Tent'S Heavy Duty Straps And Nylon Buckles Won’T Damage Your Truck'S Finish.
- Sleep Under The Stars: Sky View Vent Allows For More Light, Better Views, And Ventilation.
- ★ Hammock Hot Shelter: A hot tent built for hammock hangers to go for winter camping, compatible with all general sized tent stoves and all kinds of camping hammocks, you can sleep toasty warm without sleeping bag & underquilt with this and a stove in,1 stove jack on the top and 1 on the side wall for different stove pipe angles
- ★ Large Tent: Measures at 12.5ft *6.6ft *6.2ft (380cm *200cm *190cm) to fit all standard sized hammocks, can also be used as a frame tent with your own poles or sticks, plenty of room for 2 ~ 3 camping cots plus a hammock
- ★ Durable Material: Rugged 70D Ripstop Nylon construction of durability and dirt/ water/ abrasion resistance, waterproof treated fabric with 3000mm waterproof rating, provides full protection from the elements
- ★ Full Protection: Quality YKK Zippers wind-proof sod skirt with heat retention functionality to keep winter campers warm, suitable for both 3-season camping and winter camping to keep gear and clothes dry
- ★ Compact & Lightweight: Folded size 20.8" *5.9" *5.9" (53cm *15cm *15cm) for easy transportation and efficient storage, comes with setup kit of 14 stakes, 10 guy-lines, and 2 stove jacks | Weighs only 6.8Ib (3.1kg)
Things to Consider Before Buying Expedition Tent
We tried our best from available knowledge to recommend you, but we also recommend you to think about your own observation and consideration when you buy Expedition Tent.
Every manufacturer of Expedition Tent has a value of its own, many of the brands declare some sort of unique selling ideas that bring something uncommon to the label than that product line.
Product Features and Specifications
How strictly their qualities can be measured and what properties are appropriate for Expedition Tent?.
This quality measures how much you need to pay to get Expedition Tent.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
It represents the number of stars or ratings and explained information from actual users about their used Expedition Tent.
We don’t get what we pay for all the time with Expedition Tent, sometimes less than our expectations and sometimes more than we thought.
How long-lasting and durable Expedition Tent are, should be a sign of how long it is going to work out for us.
Camping is one of the most rewarding activities you can do, especially if you’re able to spend time outdoors with your loved ones. To make your camping trip even more enjoyable, we recommend using our top pick for the best Expedition Tent in the market today.